Sunday, November 8, 2009

Current work, week of November 1, 2009


Computer was down last week (actually, it took a trip to Houston while I stayed home painting), so here's a little of what I was up to while I've been away - new paintings!

Also, am starting to work on some printmaking techniques, and will post those later in the week.

This is a photo of my current work. Let me know what you think of it.

Also, I have some images uploaded in Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/people/grubbsartist/

For more information, check out my webpage: www.grubbsartist.com

2 comments:

  1. These are lovely~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, C.K.

    I guess you don't get to paint like this in Michigan this time of year!

    I'll admit, its been a little cold here as well (65F), so I've been painting indoors, but it should warm up soon!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete